Home > categories > Construction & Real Estate > Ceiling Grid > Please help.. OPEN-CEILING question?

Please help.. OPEN-CEILING question?

does anyone know what those things are installed in commercial open-ceilings.. they are like foam materials used as insulation? I need the exact name and need to find a ceiling contractor asap, thanks !!


I think you are reffering to what is called a drop ceiling or sometimes a grid ceiling. If that is the case the panels are made from mostly fiberglass now and some older ones are made of fiberglass and wood fibers ( cellulose ) .home depot can find a good installer at a reasonable price in your area. IF you are near northeast ct I know of several contractors that do that type of work IM me for more info
Apr 14, 2017

Share to: