Samsung mobile phone how to turn off the program to save traffic switch
1. Press and hold the Home key to open the Task Manager and end the active application. (Part of the model operation: click on the bottom left corner of the screen [recent application] key - enter the task manager to end the background application).
2. Settings - Application Manager - Click the application that needs to be closed, cancel the "Auto Run" checkbox and turn off the unnecessary application one by one. (This method applies to OS4.4 & OS5.0 system).
3. Use the "Memory Manager" optimization (this mode applies to OS4.4 & OS5.0 part of the model), operation: the phone upgrade to the latest software version, built-in application to increase the "memory manager", open the "memory manager" - Memory - Automatically run the application - Turn off the unnecessary "autorun" program.
4. When the third-party software installation is complete, the "Application license" selection window will appear. If "Auto Run" is not required, turn off (this mode applies to OS5.0).
May 9, 2017
According to your description, if your mobile phone traffic is unusually consumed, we recommend you:
1. After running the program such as browser, e-mail and other functions, it is recommended to press the "return key" to exit, if the "main screen", the application is still running in the background, not really closed (or you can enter the Task Manager The end of the program running).
2. Go to the phone menu - Settings - Add account - Samsung account, turn off the auto sync feature (open again when used).
3. If you have set up an e-mail in your phone, it is recommended to enter the e-mail - after entering the e-mail login screen - click the menu key - Account Settings - E-mail check frequency - select "Never".
May 9, 2017
4. Some third-party software such as the market class client software, may also be network updates. If the phone has installed such software such as Andrews market, we recommend that you remove the software uninstall. Action: Go to Settings - Application Manager - Find Software - uninstall your own software.
5. If the machine is running, the machine will save the factory settings, the operation is as follows: Set - reset - restore factory (but because this machine to restore the factory settings will lose all the data in the phone, the proposed You prior to the important data such as phone book, video, pictures, etc. backup).
6. Through the SIM card corresponding to the business hall to check what is the use of traffic.
May 9, 2017