Home > categories > Furniture & Décor > Staff Chair > What are these chairs called...?

What are these chairs called...?

The kind of chairs where they're a bit like a bean bag chair, but filled with scrunchy foam inside rather than beans, and the more you scrunch the foam inside the bigger the chair gets. Anyone know what I mean? I want one but I can't find one cuz I can't for the life of me remember what the heck they're called. :p


Hi, okorder.com/
Sep 30, 2017
No I have NEVER heard of these - sorry.
Sep 30, 2017

Share to: