Home > categories > Home Appliances > Electric Kettles > Careless use of electric kettle will catch fire?
Question:

Careless use of electric kettle will catch fire?

Careless use of electric kettle will catch fire?

Answer:

General bedroom use hot water kettle is a little dangerous, because first, the school dormitory power load is not big, easy to burn fuse, two is if a little careless, may cause leakage, short circuit, cause fire. So I suggest that one should avoid the peak use of electricity, for example, when people concentrate on washing at night. Two. Keep your surroundings dry when you use them. Do not use them in damp places. Three, away from sheets, bedding and computers and other flammable and explosive substances far away. Four, someone must look after it.
Because we are also used in college, we are more careful, did not go out of business, the most is the insurance burned, or short circuit, power failure, did not cause fire. All in all, be careful.
As far as I'm concerned, it's not likely to cause a fire. Because the structure of the electric kettle is a heating body in the pot, if water is boiled, heating will produce very high temperature, then if there is flammable near, will ignite a fire, but the heating body of electric kettle pot in the middle, generally can not touch the combustible. And the heat burns to a certain extent, and the electricity is out of order. So it usually doesn't cause fire, and at the very least it burns out the pot. For reference.

Share to: