Home > categories > Minerals & Metallurgy > Resin > How can I request a speed bump?

How can I request a speed bump?

People drive too fast in my neighborhood and I'm concerned for the children's


the best thing to do is get out and call the fire dept.
First, P.S. The word mold especially when referring to resin, clays, various liquids/gels, etc, means a negative 3-D shape into which a material is cast. The hardened cast resin/clay/etc is then removed and used alone. Otoh, the verb to mold something in general parlance can just mean to shape it, but in art/etc it usually means either making a mold or casting in a mold. **You could use that but has disadvantages. .

Share to: