Home > categories > Home Appliances > Electric Kettles > Plastic electric kettle for a long time, it will be poisonous?
Question:

Plastic electric kettle for a long time, it will be poisonous?

Plastic electric kettle for a long time, it will be poisonous?

Answer:

Affirmative。When the kettle is used for a long time, the wall is covered with a thick layer of scale. These phenomena suggest that the clear, clear water does have impurities.
Used for a long time, plastic aging, there will be poisonous substances decomposition
How can you clean up the kettle and thermos bottle in your house? Carefully boil the kettle until it is dry and dip into the cold water immediately. The hot and cold, because the aluminum and scale expansion and contraction degree is different, the scale will be broken, from the walls of the pot rustling fall. The main constituents of scale are calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide, which can change chemically with acids.

Share to: