Who knows what oil in the closer, trouble tell me about
One, generally 40 # low pour hydraulic oil.
Second, the use of door closers requirements and choice
Door closer products must meet the national standard GB9305-88, for the use of fire doors closed doors should also meet the GA93-1995 "door lock with fire doors test" requirements.
Select the door closers should consider the factors are: the weight of the door, the width of the door, the door frequency and the use of requirements and the use of the environment. The weight of the door and the width of the door is the most important factor in choosing the door closer model, common doors are fire doors, wooden doors, aluminum doors, glass doors, steel doors and so on. Usually the weight of the door is small, select the smaller model, and vice versa. The door frequency is closely related with the product quality factors, the use of frequent occasions, the product should be required to seal the performance is better, long life.
Apr 6, 2017
1) whether the need to open the door after the automatic stop function;
2) damping buffer function - quickly open the door to a certain position after the damping buffer, and the damping buffer force and range can be adjusted according to the use of self-use; This function is used to prevent the door quickly when the door or lock the wall, or emergency escape To prevent people in the fast open when the weight loss and leaning forward.
3) delay the slow closing - the door from the door to the maximum position began to slow down slowly, according to the requirements of stepless adjustment. Suitable for use in frequent and crowded places, especially hospitals, with the elderly, children and disabled access and access to the use of the door.
4) Closing force can be adjusted - can be used in the door and the door wide range of different doors to install, and because of environmental reasons to close the door more resistance. Random stepless adjustment can be satisfied with the closing force, especially in the coastal city, travel and other affected by the wind and closing resistance (the door of the force) often change the place.
5) use of the environment: fire and fire requirements in the winter and 35 ° under the premises of the anti - freeze requirements.
Usually the choice of door closers according to the manufacturer's product specifications, according to the size of different forces or adjustable power to match the size of different doors and weight. The following table shows the quality / size of the seven grades of test doors specified in the British Standard BS EN 1154 (a recognized standard for closed door gauges). The closing force of the door closet usually specifies a value between 1 and 7, the greater the number, indicating the greater the ability of the door closer.
Apr 6, 2017