Home > categories > Security & Protection > Speed Bump > Connecting a 2099-9101 Pull station to fire alarm?

Connecting a 2099-9101 Pull station to fire alarm?

I am doing a school project about fire alarms and have a simplex 2099-9101 pull station and a simplex strobe/horn and am trying to connect the pull station to the alarm. When I wire it, it works backwards. If the alarm is pulled, the alarm does not activate, but when I reset the pull station and the handle is not pulled, the alarm goes off. Does anyone know how to wire this so it works the right way?


on my car its name is Walter.
an extremely undesirable thought. This insulation will maintain moisture and the doorways will at as quickly as rust from the interior out. whether there are products which you could use to help insulate your motor vehicle to strengthen the sound high quality of your stereo. There are the Hush Mat and comparable products. those are a peel and stick matting which will help deaden sound. whether, to be effective you need to use loads of it. a minimum of 75% of the panel needs to be lined with those products. It additionally works nicely under the carpeting and interior the trunk. the comparable 75% rule applies. there is likewise the Lizard pores and skin and comparable products. those products is a liquid it relatively is sprayed on. a minimum of two coats is suitable. It additionally works nicely under the carpeting and interior the trunk. you could paint over the product to help conceal it. With the two product, in simple terms be sure you do no longer block any drains interior the door or trunk.
She lived most of her life as a man, got rich and famous as a man. Then transitioned No, she lived most of her life living a lie and got famous and made money and after finally coming to terms with who she was, only then did she transition.
Jani: Detailed drawings of typical lock features may be found in Chapter 12 of the Army Corps of Engineers' Engineer Manual 1110-2-2602, Planning and Design of Navigation Locks. Please see the link below.
the part in the door is called the catch and the part on the door frame is the striker bolt.

Share to: