How can you tell which smoke detector in a connected system is triggering the alarm?
somebody probably got a papercut once while sanding-the papercut got infectedhe didn't go to the doctor.got septic shock from it and died or something family sued the sandpaper company because they didn't have the proper warnings, got millions of dollars, so now they put all that on there just like every blow dryer in the world has that tag that says CAUTION: Do not use while bathing
I have a tough time swallowing pills too. What I do is I chew up some food first then push the pill into the centre of the chewed up food, then it's easy it feels just like eating. You could try that and see if it helps.
well they detained the crooks the swimmers were the crooks they made it up to cover their trashing a gas station bathroom and fled before the police got there
iT'S THERE BECAUSE THE WORLD HAS BECOME SO LAWSUIT HAPPY THAT EVERY COMPANY HAS TO PROTECT ITSELF FROM ALL THE IDIOTS IN THE WORLD. EVERY WARNING LABEL YOU SEE ON A PRODUCT IS THE RESULT OF SOMEBODY HAVING SUED THE COMPANY BECAUSE THEY DID SOMETHING INCREDIBLY STUPID, AND EXPECT SOMEONE ELSE TO PAY FOR IT.
LOL crazy things can happen while sanding!