Home > categories > Machinery & Equipment > Crusher > Is the stuff in fire extinguishers toxic?

Is the stuff in fire extinguishers toxic?

So I just had a minor kitchen fire, and I used a fire extinguisher to put it out. In the process though I'm sure I inhaled some of the stuff that came out of the extinguisher. It was some sort of yellow powder and tasted sour.Will I be okay, or should I take precautions? It's been maybe 4 hours now and I'm not feeling especially different just yet.Thanks!


that was not bone crusher it was T-Mo Goodie from goodie mob
I think that the future of video games will include games with a style that wii has. As for stuff like cell phones, I think that'll get more voice activated and touch screen. For stuff like bathrooms and door handles, a censor since the population will be larger and more germs and bacteria will be around.

Share to: