Home > categories > Mechanical Parts & Fabrication Services > Pipe Fittings > plumbing question concerning cast iron pipe?

plumbing question concerning cast iron pipe?

I want to move my receptacle pipe for the toilet bowl. There is a lead pipe with an elbow and then it enters into a cast iron pipe with a hub.i want to keep the cast iron hub but would like to put a 45 degree elbow and use the existing lead pipe to keep it 13 inches from the wall. How do i separate the current joint by either heating or wiggling the joint out? This pipe will lay under a concrete floor. any help would be appreciated.


There are numerous types of couplings, tees, elbows, caps, reducers in many types of materials, pressure ratings, types of connections (threaded, welded, soldered, glued) and sizes. There are other special fittings like flanges, weld-0-lets, saddles, etc.
Apr 23, 2018
No WWE is already to dependent on older wrestlers. To go back and resurrect old story lines, that sucked the first time. Would be another reason to bash them.
Apr 23, 2018
My daughter went missing for about 4 minutes, but it seemed like forever. It was in a crowd, and she disappeared. I couldn't think straight, I started getting dizzy, and I thought I was going to die. I'm not afraid of ghosts. Not after that. There is nothing scarier than losing my daughters.
Apr 23, 2018

Share to: