i have my own horses but i only have 3 rugs for each of them :turnout, cooler and stable.iv ecently been looking for new coolers on a website but i saw lots of different ones like travel rugs, fly sheets florecent exersize sheets etc.should i be buying all these or are they just different names for the ones i have allready?


All horse with turn out need two turnout rugs. One drying. one on. One light weight stable rug One heavy weight stable rug (if clipped out) One cooler. If clipped an exercise sheet is a good idea, get a florescent one perhaps. Cooler doubles up as travel rug.
Aug 23, 2017
i would buy a fly sheet, theyre really useful in the summer and as long as you have an exersize sheet, it doesnt really matter if its florsent or not. what have you previously been using to tarvel in? just carry on using that or a cooler with a circingle in the summer.
Aug 23, 2017

Share to: