Sterling silver tableware harmful to the human body?
Silver tableware itself is not harmful to the human body, the ancient have with silver to try to poison. However, the use of silver as a tableware is just a kind of ornamental products, the real use is not practical, because the silver, silver is very easy to react with sulfur in the air to form sulfur trioxide. For a long time will change color, not so good-looking, the preservation of sterling silver is very important.
If it is silver, should be beneficial to the human body.Silver is a healthy effect on the body of the metal, known as healthy silver.
The health care of silver: silver has bactericidal effect, with silver tableware food is not easy to ferment acid; silver compound can burn burn wound; silver chopsticks can be detected in food containing sulfur poison.Because of the chemical nature of silver is not active, so it will not be a lot of dissociation into the water, there is no problem of excessive absorption.