food machinery?

please can you help me i drained the oils out of my sausage power filler and a hobart mincer for going to an other country and I don't know what kind of oil to put back into the machines thanks for any help you can give


DL, You should call the manufacturer and ask their parts department how to do it correctly. See if they can send a mechanic out to fix add the oil. Industrial food equipment is very expensive. You don't want to mess it up.

Share to: