Home > categories > Security & Protection > Lock Parts > I think my house has carbon monoxide?

I think my house has carbon monoxide?

My mom turned the heat on tonight for about 5 or 10 minutes. As soon as i noticed i was getting dizzy i checked my vent and closed it. I am now sitting outside worrying myself to death because I over think everything. I am a little queezy and dizzy but no headaches. I was in the shower when i started to feel the dizziness become worse. I immediately got out of the shower and stuck my head out the window. My mom turned the heat off and i seem to be the only one feeling this way. i might just be worrying myself sick. I tend to do that. But still should i be worrying this much or am i olay now that the heat is off? Im afraid to go back into my house.


what kind of vehicle my crystal ball is out for repair
I think police should put more speed bumps in the road and give more tickets to people who drive faster then the speed limit. Always pay attention to speedometer. You should never talk on your cellphone when you are driving. this paragraph is not on topic and is hard to understand i made as much corrections as i could! also police don't put speed bumps in the road look up who does

Share to: