Home > categories > Security & Protection > Fire Extinguisher > Is it possible to die from carbon monoxide poisoning in a old home?
Question:

Is it possible to die from carbon monoxide poisoning in a old home?

Is it possible to die from carbon monoxide poisoning in a old home?

Answer:

There are a number of different materials which fire extinguishers can contain, including: Dry chemicals, something similar to baking soda Foam Water Water with additives and something called a Clean Agent such as carbon dioxide. Different types of material are required to put out different types of fire. For instance, if you were light a puddle of gasoline on fire, you wouldn't be able to put it out by dumping water on it. Instead, you would have to use a dry chemical, which would prevent a the reaction between fuel, heat and oxygen and therefore extinguishing the fire.
Only an idiot would want four more years of Obamanomics, unemployment, exploding debt and sky-high gas, food and energy prices. Obama has not acted in the best interests of the American people. Obama has proven himself incompetent and his policies have been a complete failurewhats to like? Who could want four more years of Obama-Drama? Obama has proven he is not on Americas sideas an american, I wil be voting for the cadidate who puts America and our citizens First. Romney 2012Put America First.

Share to: