Home > categories > Security & Protection > Safety Gloves > Moving Natural Gas Line?

Moving Natural Gas Line?

I am in the process of extending a natural gas line. The lines that exist appear to be galvanized (the house was built in the 1940s), yet I have a black pipe extension. I have two questions: 1) can black pipe sections/fittings be used interchangeably with the galvanized pipe that exists in my house?2) Can the galvanized fittings that I have removed (in order to put on the extension pipe) be reused for this black pipe extension (I have purchased threadlock)?


Magic cylinder is at 2, reborn at 1 and both are good in a hero deck. Get the vision heroes, trinity is at 7. Get the omni heroes if u can afford them 3 miracle fusions
You've really run off the rails. The trolling is out of control. The BS is getting so thick. Get some help. First step, give up trolling and try something more constructive with your time. Your phrasing patterns show your illness is deepening.
They are usually called electrical safety gloves and have type 0 through 4, with type 4 going up to almost 40,000 volts. They also wear protective gloves over these to make sure the safety gloves don't get a small pin prick in them, or get damaged in any undetectable way, which would give the current a path to their hands.

Share to: