Home > categories > Security & Protection > Lock Parts > New faucet with polybutulene fittings?

New faucet with polybutulene fittings?

Unfortunately, I have polybutulene piping throughout my home. I want to replace my faucets in all my bathrooms and kitchen, but I can't find one that fits the connections. Does anyone know where I can get a new faucet (bath kitchen) that will fit my poly connections?


i would come in with my hands across my face and scream at you cos there aint noway in hell im touching that and if u dont respond, your fault and i will leave ya there then i would say burn baby burnlmao
On Corbin combo locks when they are open you can look down into the hole where the locking part of the shackle goes. Then you need to poke in the :official Corbin re-setter tool that looks like a 1/8 diameter pin with a flat space on one edge. Some master locks have a key that can be used in the back to reset the combination. In general unless you are very lucky you have already ruined the lock with the hammer so don't go to too much effort.

Share to: