See, someone had basically blown fire extinguisher stuff everywhere in my residence hall. I had to travel through it in order to make sure everyone was okay due to the fact that we thought it was a fire. After finally getting out of the smoke, many people, including myself, could not stop coughing and our chests hurt. Deep breaths were hard to take for we felt sharp pains.
BECAUSE YOU HAVENT RIPPED THE STUPID THING OFF THE WALL YET..lol
Always read and follow labeled direction Have an adult supervise all firework activities Ignite outdoors Have water handy Never experiment or attempt to make your own fireworks Light one at a time Never re-ignite malfunctioning fireworks Never give fireworks to small children Store in a cool, dry place Dispose of properly Never throw fireworks at another person Never carry fireworks in your pocket Never shoot fireworks in metal or glass containers
The detector could be bad or it cold be dirty. Try vacuuming it or using caned air on it to blow out dust. Some detectors use and optical detection and if a spider web gets in their or dust it will do that. But you should test your batteries too. May be they are bad. If you have to throw it away it needs to be done responsibly. Many detectors have a small amount of radioactive material in them. So keep that in mind if you have to get ride of it.