What are the contents of the curtain wall energy conservation project quality acceptance?
Curtain wall energy-saving construction of the following parts or projects should be hidden project acceptance, and should have a detailed text and the necessary image information:
1 is the thickness of the insulation material and insulation material is fixed;
2 wall around the wall and the joints of the insulation material filling;
3 construction joints, settlement joints;
4 steam layer;
5 hot bridge parts, heat sink nodes;
6 joints between the curtain wall panels;
7 Condensate collection and discharge structures;
8 curtain wall ventilation device.
Apr 1, 2017
The curtain wall is the external wall of the building, not load, like the curtain hanging up, it is also known as the "curtain wall", is a modern large and high-rise buildings with decorative effect of light wall. By the panel and the supporting structure of the system can be relative to the main structure of a certain displacement or have their own ability to deformation, do not assume the role of the main structure of the building outside the envelope or decorative structure. Curtain wall energy-saving projects used in the installation of insulation materials should be taken to protect moisture, water and other protective measures.
Apr 1, 2017
Curtain wall energy-saving project quality acceptance includes the following:
1) hidden acceptance requirements.
2) curtain wall materials, accessories, accessories, components of the quality, including insulation materials, glass, shade components, unit curtain wall panels, seals, insulation profiles.
3) materials, accessories, accessories, components witnessed sampling, re-inspection requirements.
4) curtain wall air tightness requirements, laboratory inspection requirements.
5) curtain wall thermal construction requirements, including insulation material installation, steam layer, curtain wall and wall joints, structural joints, structural joints, hot bridge parts, heat sink joints, unit curtain wall between the joints, Water drainage structure and so on.
6) construction and installation requirements, including insulation material fixed, partition thermal bridge, steam layer, ventilation equipment, glass installation, shade installation, condensate drainage system installation.
Apr 1, 2017